Could the Ebinestes of France have imagined their richly carved chests serving as coffee tables or their marquetry commodes in our powder-rooms! Armoires, the closets of yesteryear, now creatively house everything from media-centers to bars. Beautiful antique desks today hold computers in place of quills. Case goods, which proliferated in the 18th century, have many new uses today. If you don't see what you are looking for here, check back with us again, we are constantly updating our pages with unique treasures from around the world!
- 19th Century English Country Sideboard
- Assembled Pair of Russian Neoclassical Style Brass Mounted Mahogany Consoles
- Early 19th Century Empire Console Cabinet with Parcel-Gilt and Lapis Details
- Fruitwood Writing Desk
- Grande French Empire Dessert Table or Console, circa 1830-1840
- Louis-Philippe French Desk